"HELP_CALL" is an entertaining, phonetic-assisting tool.
You can do these things with just one button...
- The reproduced sound gives you a chance to talk to someone, when you hesitate to do so.*1
- Produces natural vocal sounds by sampled voices, but not synthetic voices.
- You can select a sound set from built-in collection.*2
- Sound of siren can be used as a chaff to close friends also.
- Japanese-English bilingual (Use "localization").
- You can easily send an e-mail of your current location (Using "Google Maps").*3
- Immediately starts when you want to use.
- A high visibility by representation of emoticon buttons.
- Prevents illegal operation by clear button design, yellow and red color.
- A high usability by arrangement of button considered movement of fingers while operation.
- Mentions usage rules in explanation picture at the back.
*1: The reproduced sound gives you a chance to talk to someone, when you hesitate to do so.
When you want to talk to someone whom you don't know,
or when you want to ask him/her for something,
it may need to take a little courage to do so. Then, "HELP_CALL" speaks a triggering first word.
*2: You can select a sound set from built-in collection.
Various sounds can be used as communication tool,
such as a direction of topics or a chaff to close friends.
*3: You can easily send an e-mail of your own current location (Using "Google Maps").
You can utilize it at various situation,
such as when you want to inform a partner where you are in case of rendezvous.
HOW TO USE
1.Turn on the speaker
2.Select and touch the button.
3.HELP CALL will talk to a stranger.
Kazuo KAWASAKI Ph.D
Doctor of medical science
Professor of graduate school of Engineering, Osaka University
Professor of graduate school of Medicine, Osaka University
PKD(Peace-Keeping Design) Project
Peace-Keeping Design Office,
SDwave, Nonprofit Organization
The objective of this project is the realization of
true world peace based on design methodology.
There are limitations to conventional
peacekeeping operations (PKO), or
peacekeeping forces (PKF). This project is
named Peace-Keeping Design (PKD) and
aims to be a global peacekeeping activity.
The PKD project takes as its subject various
difficult issues faced by humankind and the
earth, including war, poverty and environmental
destruction. It will seek solutions by
comprehensive approaches centered on design
and will work towards realizing such solutions.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
HELP_CALL is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-01-23. The program can be installed on iOS.
HELP_CALL (version 1.1) has a file size of 2.52 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.